I would like to create a template, perhaps a database or some kind of table, that can be shared to different teams for their customizations. here is an example:
Template Document/Database X houses questions 1-20.
Questions 1-10; owned by a centralized team A, who updates Database X
Questions 11-20: owned by separate teams B C and D, need to provide custom answers
I want all teams to be able to import the template/database and, on their own pages, answer questions 11-20 without affecting the main/template database.
But I want the main/template database X to cascade updates to those teams, i.e. if an answer to question 1-10 changes, or if Team A adds a question- but changes made by teams B/C/D cannot cascade backwards/upwards to affect the main/templated document
Does that make sense? Is this possible? I am starting by creating a database, but unsure if this is the right solution and/or how to proceed.