I used Atlassian Jira Software Cloud (plugin on Jenkins) to connect the webhook from Jenkins for Jira (app on Jira). The connection via webhook is established. Now I encountered the issue "don't know the outcome of sending the build/deployment data to Jira". Currently, I just want to test without GitHub.
Although the "Jenkins server management" tab shows that the pipeline status is successful build. But nothing changes in my issue whose issueKey was initialized in the "branch" parameter of Post-build Actions step. (I used the Freestyle Job type).
Moreover, I could not find the Jenkins for Jira in a specific project. I just can see it in the App tab which displays with the admin role on Jira. I can not find this app in Development Tools either.
So:
- Where is the result I could check?
- What exact information will be sent to my issue on Jira?
- How to associate this app with Development Tools in my specific project?