I am trying to create an automation the identifies the number of issues and their Story Point sum that have been added / removed from a sprint; i.e., my JQL is
issueFunction in removedAfterSprintStart("{{boardName}}", {{sprintId}}) AND (labels is EMPTY or labels not in(Placeholder))
issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("{{boardName}}", {{sprintId}}) AND (labels is EMPTY or labels not in(Placeholder))
This is project-scope automation and, while the Board filter does include issues from a second project, I am only interested in the tickets in the same project
* Board filter includes issues in ProjectA and ProjectB
* Automation is in ProjectA and I am only interested in ProjectA issues
No results are returned when the automation fires based on a trigger (eg Sprint closed)
Results are returned when scheduled and manually triggered. This, unfortunately, means I need to update the sprintId variable and manually trigger at each sprint close.
Any thoughts why the JQL wouldn't return results when automatically triggered?