I would like to create a 5 level deep cascading dropdown in JIra Service Management.
Hi @Ghata Singhal,
You can do this if you store the data in Assets, (if you upgrade to premium plan). If you do then you can use filter issue scope in the child level fields, you can learn more about it in this article.
Hi @Ghata Singhal ,
There is no native custom field which allows you to achieve it. You can only create cascading select which has got 2 levels.
If you need more levels, you can use our app Custom Fields Suite for Jira which includes inter alia Multilevel select. With this app, you can create more levels and also use them in JSM projects.
Hi @Ghata Singhal
You can use forms based on sections drill down.
Otherwise if you require this as a custom field you need to revert to 3rd party apps on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Thank you. Trying to see if I can do it without a third party app.
Can Scriptrunner execute this functionality?
or Forge?
Any documentation aavailble for those options?
Sections drill down are an option but my data is HUGE.
The form would be a nightmare to mantain.
I don't know, you should ask Script Runner support.
But I don't think so.
Thank you. It looks like this can help.
Let me try this.
I see that you mentioned in other thread that your data is huge, so I guess that it can be useful solution for you (we have also import option in this custom field). Nevertheless, feel free to book a demo session with us if you need any support: calendly.com/appsvio
Many thanks @Mikael Sandberg . This solution worked like a charm.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.