I have a team-managed project which I started from a blank template. I added an epic issue type and some Story, Tasks, and Sub Tasks issue types. The epic has it's own workflow with planning, preparation, etc statuses, while the the rest of the issue types use the same basic to-do > in-progress > Done workflow.


I am having a strange issue where child issues are not listed under their parent epic.
I confirmed that the parent link to the epic is showing on each child issue and the strange thing is that the progress bar on the epic reflects that child issues are in progress. It just does list them.

Also, if I go to add a new or existing child issue to the epic, all the linked issues will show like I would expect, but if I click out of the epic and go back into it, they disappear.