Previously, if I opened a filter, I would see a clean alphabetical list of my starred filters in the side bar, with a scroll bar to easily find the one I want. With the new navigation, under "Starred" I see a short, seemingly random list (certainly not the most recent), and when I click on "View all starred items", it again shows me a short, non-alphabetical list of starred filters. How do I recreate that alphabetical list of starred filters I used to see?
I can also go to View all filters, and click on the star to sort my starred filters first, but the UI there only shows me 25 or so filters, and I have over 100, so I have to click through the pages. So what used to be "scroll, and a single click to open a filter", is now 4 or 5 clicks to get to the same filter?