I am using the functionality based on the example.
wiki.vertuna.com/spaces/TEST/pages/21234088/2+forms+one+uses+fields+from+another+and+have+them+filtered+with+Apply+Filter+rule
Unfortunately, filtering doesn't work.
Maybe someone can help
Hi @Dieter Hoppek
Will you provide the details you have and what doe snot work for you if you followed the example in our wiki
Thanks
Alex
I have a table with the following values:
Collum 1 Collum2
a - 1
a - 2
b - a
b - b
c - z
If I choice in the Form in a field (smart dropdown) the value a, so in the secound field in the form I should see only the options 1 and 2. But I see all options.
For this, particular case... may be you can just switch to the smart classifier which will do this for you automatically?
Many thanks for the video. The problem was sitting in front of the screen. I had a spelling mistake and used a round bracket instead of a square bracket. Now it works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.