When a user registers on our OnDemand instance, I want to assign default groups to that user - how can I achieve this?
Hi Robert,
You can refer to the documentation below to add group membership automatically.
To automatically add newly-created users to a particular group, you can either:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Groups#ManagingGroups-automatic_group_membership
Hope this help
Regards,
Wayne Wong
Thanks Wayne, how about Confluence users / groups?
I am sorry to inform you that currently we could not do that in confluence, however,
However, there is one similar feature request here :https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-34217
I had created another feature request for you since I could not find any request that exactly like yours. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-34495
Also. we recommend our users to comment and vote on the feature request, and customer's feedback is one of the things that the developers decide to work on next as mention in the Implementation and new features policy,do leave some comments if you have any suggestion for improvement.
Thank youRegards.Wayne Wong
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.