I'm on the free edition while I evaluate Confluence for my private business. I have just spent half a day updating an existing Confluence page Draw.io diagram. After editing and subsequently publishing the changes, to my horror I can not see the edits I made - only the previous version sans edits is displayed.
However, when I look at the 'View Source' option in Advanced Details, the updates actually show. When I export the page to a Word document, the updates also show. For some reason they are not displaying on the main Confluence page!
I have tried restoring to previous versions but without any luck. It doesn't fill me with confidence if this product is prone to bugs such as this as but I'm hoping it's related more to my ignorance or unfamiliarity with this tool....any help/advice would be greatly appreciated as I really don't want to have to redo all my previous tedious updates!
Thanks in advance!
Ozi