I was using the calendar to add notes manually, but this option disappeared a week ago, and now I can only add epic stories, etc.
Does anyone know if this option has been removed or if it's possible to bring it back? Thanks.
Hi @Eva Ribeiro ,
Are we talking about Jira Calendar view here or something else? When you say "notes" what do you actually mean? Can you share maybe some screenshots so we get a better sense of what you're referring to?
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas
Thanks for your message.
Yes, I'm referring to the Jira calendar, and yes, I'm referring to posting free notes, just like a new appointment in Outlook.
I've attached two images: the first shows the free notes, and the second only allows me to add and connect the note to the timeline.
Cheers
Eva
@Eva Ribeiro hmm. Seems the screenshots you've mentioned are not here 👀 Can you try attaching those again?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.