I created a template in my personal space and I want to use thecreate from a template function and I can't find the template in the list.What should I do?
@Gal Berdugo
Where are you trying to create the template from? Your personal space? or A different space?
Best,
Fadoua
I created a template in my personal space and want to post it in another space.
Makes sense why you are having trouble. If it is a global template you can create it from any space. If it is a space template then you can only create it from that specific space which in your case will be your personal. https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-articles/Best-Practices-for-Crafting-Confluence-Templates/ba-p/2780324Make the template global. Let me know how it goes.
Best
You can also make the template available within one specific space in case you want it created in it.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.