Hi Team,
in the new view I'm not able to see the issues count in the queues list, Do you know if it is possible to see it again?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Hi @Davide Cascapera
I see the same behaviour.
I think contacting Atlassian Support is our only option.
Hello @Davide Cascapera
I looked at a JSM instance that does not yet have the new navigation. There I don't see counts in the All Queues display, but rather only for the queues in a Priority Group.
I see the same in a system with the new navigation.
So, it doesn't seem like there was a change made in the new navigation in this regard.
I am not a regular user of JSM though, so maybe I'm missing something.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- ,
thanks for your feedback I will open a ticket to Atlassian support. I hope ca nbe there fast with some update
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
Thanks for your answer, yesterday i' opened a ticket to Atlassian support, and was told that it was a loading problem due to the large number of requests to switch in the new Jira Cloud view.
But from this morning, the queue numbers have reappeared.
Best Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.