Hi Atlassian Community,
I’m working with two separate Jira Service Management projects for two teams: BTS and RST. I need a solution that will allow these teams to collaborate on specific issues, without giving them access to all issues in each other’s projects.
Here’s what I need:
I want both BTS and RST teams to be able to view and work on specific issues, but not see all issues in each other’s projects.
Ideally, I want to automate the process of allowing both teams to collaborate on the same issue, without needing to manually add them as watchers or modify permissions for every individual issue.
The goal is to ensure that both teams can work on the issue without giving full access to each other’s projects.
My questions:
How can I configure Jira Service Management to allow BTS and RST teams to collaborate on specific issues without giving them unrestricted access to each other’s tickets?
Can Jira Automation be used to automatically include both teams in specific issues that require cross-team collaboration?
Is there a way to restrict access to certain issues while allowing both teams to work on them?
I’d appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to set this up efficiently.