I am trying to create a widget for our webpage but it throws the same error.
"We can't validate the widget right now. Try again in a little while."
Please let me know how to solve this issue. Thanks.
Hi @Pranav Arora ,
Have you managed to resolve this?
Note that you'll need an open portal to use widgets.
On the other hand, it really depends on what service/platform you're using for creating your webpage. I've only been implementing widgets on WiX sites and it worked as expected.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas ,
Thanks for your reply. I wasn't able to resolve this issue. My portal is open. This is the interface that I always see whenever I open widget configuration in Jira Service Management project. Let me know if I need to fix something from my end or is it the server issue.
Regards,
Pranav
Hi!
We have exactly the same problem. How can we fix this?
Thanks!
Maritte
Hey guys,
This went under the radar for the first reply, so I apologize!
As the frontend message doesn't provide much details, I suspect additional error info is visible in the backend. However, for that you'll have to reach out to Atlassian Support and see if they can figure it out 👀
Note that you'll have to be on a paid plan and an app admin (e.g., JSM admin) to raise a ticket on the linked official channel.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.