Hi there,
This is a pretty basic question and it should be easy to solve, but I must be missing something as I cannot figure it out. I'm trying to make a simple automation that checks once a day if there are any issues that are due 5 days from now or sooner, and are labeled as birthday. If both things are true, it should send me an email to remind me that someone in our company's birthday is coming up. I have included pictures of every step of what I have in the automation, as well as the issues that I'm trying to work with. When I click validate query for the JQL searches, it pulls up the one issue that is close enough in date, and all of these issues have the correct label, but for some reason when I run the automation, it doesn't send me an email, even though I am the assignee. Is this a bug or is there something simple I'm missing? Thanks so much!




