I have a user stoty. I have an associated Test case ticket to that.
How do I retrieve all the User Stories which do not have any associated Test case tickets?
HI @Phanikumar Gadde
Welcome to the community.
How are the issues linked, or are they not linked but hte Test case is in it's own panel?
For testing in Jira are you using a 3rd party marketplace app, if so which app.
Check the app documentation if using an app if it offers JQL options.
Thankyou for welcoming me..
Below are more details which I think would elaborate my requirement:
I have a Test Case ticket linked under the Traceability section of my User Story.
To Write Test Cases we use Zephyr Scale.
My story link is https://jira.xyz.dev/browse/VRT-1206 and My Test Case link is : https://jira.xyz.dev/secure/Tests.jspa#/testCase/VRT-T507So, I need a query to find out all the User Stories which have at least one Test case ticket linked to them.Thanks and Regards
Phanikumar
Hi @Phanikumar Gadde
Does Zephyr Scale offer JQL functions?
Going over the documentation it doesn't and zephyr scale makes no Test cased based on issue types defined in Jira itself.
All test information is within the app and so it's not possible to create JQL statements like you require.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.