Hi all,
In the latest cloud changes page it says there are some changes to Assets to but go view a list of cards to see the changes. However, I just get an access denied message on the links.
Can anyone share the details from linked cards? Thanks!
ROLLING OUT NEW THIS WEEK
As announced last year, we’re rolling out several changes to the Assets platform in Jira Service Management designed to improve the system's overall performance and reliability. This includes adding new limits and removing support for several AQL operators, functions, and endpoints. See the following Changelogs for more details:
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/CHANGE-1739
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/CHANGE-1915
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/CHANGE-1905
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/CHANGE-1906
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/CHANGE-2198
I don't seem to have access either. This seems to be another JAC but in the cloud. I wonder if they have moved some of those feature request to the cloud. The warning shows that its for partner and customers. Hmm. I wonder how to even ask for access.
Hi @David Foote
The PO or automated system that sends out theses changes, your are subscribed to have linked the wrong issues. These issues are from internal Atlassian and can't be seen by external users.
Contact Atlassian via the "Contact Us" link in the email
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.