I have found this recent article https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/access-smart-values-for-forms-and-form-fields/ about using {{forms}} to access the content of forms for jira automation. However it doesn't seem to be working for me. I have tried multiple things and it always returns empty.Even the log step that I have included returns empty.Can someone please help why I can't seem to be able to use it?This is the log step I added:This is the automation rule:This is the form (and the filled out value) in Helpcenter:
Hi @Claude
In the form on the field "Connection type", in the configuration of the field in the bottom right corner you need to specify a "field key"
As example in your case: connection-type
Then in the automation do the log action as follows: {{forms.last.connection=type.label}}
This is how to get the information that has been places in the form field "Connection type"
It has worked now thank you so much.What I did was:"{{forms.last.connection-type.label}}" equals "*myvalue" and then based on that edit a custom field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.