When clicking on submit in the ''request to install'' context menu in the marketplace, the system tells me:
''We ran into a little trouble, it might just be a hiccup. Try again in a bit.''
Hi @Joel Hueter and welcome to the Community.
The 'hiccup' message typically appears when I try to install an app and something somewhere goes wrong - even if I'm an admin. The situation typically sorts itself out (my experience is anything between 5 minutes to 2 hours).
Given that you appear to lack sufficient permissions, it's probably a bug when you clicking Request to install produces an app installation error message.
I'll request Atlassian assistance for this.
However, I suggest that you verify that your admin(s) received the app installation request.
Thank you for the quick answer, however, at the moment it sadly doesn't seem like it will resolve by itself.
Hi Joel,
Welcome to the Community! Thanks for raising this question. We can check the logs to see why this error is being triggered.
Can you bring this to your site administrator and have them raise a support ticket? Then we can check the backend and let them know what's causing this.
Thank you,
Shannon S | Atlassian Cloud Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.