As my jira and confluence instance is really big , it takes lots of time and space to backup, so was wondering if there is any open source solution for incremental backup for jira and confluence data's?Thanks.
Hi @Sanish Maharjan
Here is more infos about backups in Atlassian Cloud: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trust-Security-articles/Sign-up-for-the-Early-Access-Program-of-the-revamped-Backup-amp/ba-p/2013944#M223
Atlassian is completely reworking the backup feature with a new UI and APIs, it should improve a lot the backup process... I'm not sure backups are done incrementally but with the complete rebuild of this feature, it should match your needs
I hope this helps.Dam.
Hello Dam,
Thank you for your answer. Do you also have any idea if we can build our own incremental backup system via usage of Atlassian's provided api's?
Thank You.
From what I see here: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/what-is-the-backup-and-restore-solution/
Its not incremental, there is nothing mentioning that.
I guess Atlassian improved a lot this feature so increment backup should not be a need if the backup is done fast, even for big cloud platform.
I hope this helps again.Dam.
Thank You Dam.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.