I would like to know what kind of custom field I have to copy to the smart value: {{issue.Time to resolution.ongoingCycle.goalDuration.friendly}}.
My intention is to set a custom field which I could use in my project with the SLA set.
Thanks
@Jader Peixoto Volkmer
Have you try creating a custom field with the datatype of "Number Field"? It is because that based on my understanding those SLA attributes are stored as numbers...
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Hi @Jader Peixoto Volkmer
This article should provide guidance: how-to-find-smart-value-of-sla-component-of-jsm-issues
On using the cycle time option, you need to create a variable to use the information, based on the created variable.
Joseph,
yes I have tried to use a numeric custom field. The point is that as SLA is not shown in Jira view screen, only in specific UI, I'm not sure if the {{issue.<sla_name>.ongoingCycle.breachTime.friendly}} value copied to the custom field is correct and not shown or not even copied to the custom field.
Hi Mark:
1- the value of the SLA
2- I am trying to discover
3 - Is the project SLA: {{issue.<sla_name>.ongoingCycle.breachTime.friendly}}
Tks
As in the KB article outlined, before you can set the value from the SLA in a custom field, you need to create a variable in the automation rule and an edit action and edit the field by placing the created variable name in the field value.
example:
Edit action
Field to Edit "A"
Value of field "A", {{b}} -> this is the created variable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.