How do you disable company hub? We are licensed for it and it is confusing the users.
Hi @Shad Collins
You can deactivate it from the ... menu under settings
After deactivating it will only show up for admins or 'editors', not exactly sure what constitutes an editor yet.
that only seems to be an option if you have premium. It shows up with standard licensing and you can't turn it off.
@Shad Collins According to this page (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-and-customize-a-company-hub/):
Create and customize a Company Hub
This feature is only offered with Confluence Cloud Premium and Enterprise.
If you're on Standard, no one in your instance should see it. I am on Standard, and I do not see anything about Company Hub.
I don't have a standard site to test against at the moment. Do you not have the settings option?
To be clear, the answer I posted did not 'turn it off' it disabled it by unpublishing the page, and without a published page it shouldn't show up for your users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.