Kroger houses their Initiatives and Program Epics into a single project. This makes the process of tracking the work both from a delivery and financial perspective easier.
Prior to this implementation, teams would create Initiatives for their own work thus creating duplicate Initiatives that rolled up to the same Capital Write-up. Now we are all delivering against the same corporate Initiative.
Delivery of the Initiatives and Programs can span across multiple workstreams/teams at Kroger. These workstreams/teams are segmented in different projects within Jira.
Use Case: I’m a Product Manager and I’m decomposing my work at the Program Epic level. My Program Epics live in a project named KTDINT. I need the ability to create child issues that need to be delivered by teams in another project or projects.
I need the ability to select all suggested child issues for a single project
I need the ability to designate which project my child issues will belong to.
Business Impact: Not having the ability to suggest child issues that belong to other projects reduces the efficiency of using Atlassian Intelligence and will require the user to manually create on different projects