Hi,
Please suggest alternative app for Retrospective app.
Regards,Suma
Hi Suma, Welcome to the Atlassian Community. Take a look at these search results in the Atlassian Marketplace for available Retrospective apps: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=retrospectivesCheers,Peter
If you do not need Jira/Confluence integration and just want to facilitate the event, try https://retrotool.io/
Easy to use, customizable, free, ...
Me and my team ♥️ this
Hi ibm.kustagi@mercedes-benz.com ,
Recommend giving the app I developed - Multi-team Scrum Metrics & Retrospective - a try. The app will let you rethink retrospectives in general and offer many additional features. Ideally fits SAFe, LeSS, SoS, and other scaling frameworks.
Please see this article about the approach.
Best regards,Alexey
You can check out SprintRetro - a free retrospective app built for Jira.
✅ Built-in sprint metrics (velocity, spillover, scope change)✅ Icebreakers, polls, reactions & Kudos✅ Trackable action items✅ Custom & ready-to-use retro templates✅ 100% Jira-native (secure, no external tools)
🎥 Watch 60-sec video overview
Hope this helps!Agile Pulse Team | https://sprintretro.co
Hi ibm.kustagi@mercedes-benz.com
A bit late but we just released Retrospectives for Jira to help teams conduct better, more engaging retrospectives.
It lets you conduct your retrospectives with the team right inside Jira on an interactive, realtime board and also record action items.
I'm associated with the app so I'm obviously biased but I think it's a great way to conduct retros.
Let me know what you think.
Kind Regards,
Rhys
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.