Hello,
I'm trying to use the Single User Picker in ConfiForm to select a User and then push that information into Jira for a custom field that is a User Picker in Jira.
The information that ConfiForm generates is a user ID # 5d76ed45ae19790db93fa1b1 and Jira doesn't seem to be matching that up in the customfield.
- Custom field 'Owner' is created using the same User Picker for Assignee / Reporter default fields.
- Custom field 'Owner' is on the Jira Create Issue screen for the issue type 'Epic'
- I've tried using "id" and "key"
- I've tested using the same code for default reporter = current user replacing reporter with customfield_12103 and it adds in the current user correctly.
- "reporter": { "id": "[entry._user]" },
- I have also searched other Jira support boards and couldn't find the same issue replicated and solved.
JSON:
"customfield_12103": {"key": "[entry.owner.escapeJSON]"},
5d76ed45ae19790db93fa1b1
"reporter": { "id": "[entry._user]" },



