Hello,
I would like to increase the priority of issues whose due date is less than or equal to 3 days.
We have only set 3 priority levels: Highest, High and Low.
So I'd like to go from :
Thanks for your help.
Hi @Sébastien OZANNE , you can use automation for this. You would set up a a scheduled rule that would run daily. In that schedule component use JQL to return all issues that are due within three days. Then use if/else to raise the priority.
here is a quick example.
And by the way, I note that you are on premium tier. As such do you have access to AI capabilities there is an AI function within automation that you can use plain language to create automation rules. You may need to tweak it a bit after it is created, but it is really an excellent tool for automation. I encourage you to give it a try.
Hello Jack,
Thanks a lot for your help/reply.
The problem is that I removed Lowest (5) and Medium (3) statuses so I cannot add +1 to increase priority.
👉 Do you see what I mean ?
I replied too quickly, sorry. What you did seems perfect.
Currently trying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.