i can't get the link to a jira issue to work. works fine to link to a filter for a list of issues, but how do I link to just one Juira issue?
can't find the answer I want to accept - seems it was this one:
Nik Eklund [Atlassian] posted a new answer for
The situation you are experiencing is due to a small bug in the current version of OnDemand. The bug report.
This issue should be fixed in the near future, but in the meantime, if you open a support request, we can apply the work-around on your account, which will resolve this issue for you.
Could you please be more specific? Do you mean that you are unable to link to Jira issue in Confluence?
Yes, I am using confluence ondemand and I am unable to link to a Jira issue in Confluence
It sounds like the situation you are experiencing is due to a small bug in the current version of OnDemand. The bug report.
Mandy, with the release of Confluence 4.1 - already available to OnDemand customers - you can now just paste an issue's link (URL) into the Confluence editor and Autoconvert will handle the rest by automagically inserting the JIRA issue macro for you. Watch the Autoconvert video on the bottom half of this page for a quick demo.
thanks, this helped. i was actually hoping to show the whole issue screen on the Confluence page, not just the link, but I suppose that's not possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.