We are migrating our Help Desk into JIRA and I have run into an issue I cannot seem to figure out a solution to. For example, when a Manager is selected in an Onboarding ticket and then the ticket is submitted, the tech team is unable to edit that selection. The user is also unable to edit what they chose in that location. This also happens in our Approval fields for Purchase Requests. This also happens if the field is left blank, we are unable to edit it. I am hoping there is a setting or permission I just need to enable to do this. I am attaching a few screenshots of the fields I am talking about in case I am explaining it poorly. Included is an approval that we are unable to edit, yet the error says no one has been added. Thank you for any help!
