I'm a project admin for several Jira projects on my company managed Cloud version of Jira. I do large amount of importing of new work ( i.e. issues) into my projects. In the past when I provided my issue key and summary, I was able bulk update existing work for various fields with no problem.
As of recently, when mapping the fields in the Jira Import tool, I no longer see the "Issue key" as a selectable field to map. As a result, I can't do my large volume of updates.
Is this functionality no longer available for project admins or is it only for the enterprise admins?
Is there additional security profile permissions to allow me to do this?
Is there work around? We have a limited number of admins supporting 2000 user, so they don't have the capacity to run my csv updates.
Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
