Dear,
I'm embedding a Jira query in my Confluence and that works fine however I also selected an asset field in my columns but that column shows all blank values?
Regards,
Thierry Van Acker-Tomtom
@thierry.vanacker welcome to the Atlassian community
Is the jql showing anything in Jira? Can you share your JQL if it is?
Hi Brant, indeed, the query (project = blahblah AND subscription IN aqlFunction("Info like 1234") AND status IN (Analysed, "In Analysis", "In Progress", New, Refined)) runs fine both in Jira and Confluence.
The problem is that our subscription field (which is an asset field) is having all blank values in the Confluence Jira query output (top image), in Jira it is showing values (bottom image).
Hi all,
I got the same issue, exactly. Did you overcome this ? If yes, how did you ?
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.