Hello,
I am trying to update our decommission user automation to look up asset objects where the user being decommissioned is referenced, then adding the name of the asset they are being referenced in a subtask. On the issue, the Affected user custom field is updated with the user being decommissioned (linked to Employee_Data objects in Assets). The rule will check if the Affected User is listed in certain attributes in assets, then create a subtask. If it doesn't exist, the subtask is not created.
Our Schemas in Assets are structured as:
- Object Type: Employee_Data
- Object Type: Vendor
- Attributes:
- Relationship Manager: (outbound reference to Employee_Data.Name)
- Object Type: Applications
- Attributes:
- Product Owner: (outbound reference to Employee_Data.Name)
- SME: (outbound reference type to Employee_Data.Name)
- Primary IT Owner: (outbound reference to Employee_Data.Name)
- Budget Responsible: (outbound reference to Employee_Data.Name)
Here is a sample of the rule:



{{#debug}}objectType = "Vendors" AND "Current Status" IN "Active" AND "Relationship Manager" IN "{{issue.Affected User.Name}}"{{/}}I am getting an "Assets field condition failed" error in the AQL Condition. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and have tried many different AQL queries. Any insight or recommendations pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.