I have a Jira service management project, in which I want customers to not be able to file requests on the last day of the month after 3pmDoes anyone know if it is possible?
Hi @Lihana Paola Vasco Cardenas
You could use the API to assign a permission scheme for your JSM projects that doesn't include the "Create Issue" permission during downtime, then change the permission scheme back when you're ready.
I don't love it, but it's probably possible.
ref: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-project-permission-schemes/#api-rest-api-3-project-projectkeyorid-permissionscheme-put
Hi @Jim Knepley - ReleaseTEAM
Great post.
And, Yes probably not that friendly, but the only solution.
@Lihana Paola Vasco Cardenas why, do you require this?
A JSM portal should be available any time in my opinion.
I need that on the last day of the month after 3pm the commercial area cannot file projects to the administrative area
This was thanks to the fact that they exceeded working hours
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.