When importing from CSV to an existing Jira software project, the Original Estimate Jira field isn't an option in the dropdown.
I'm not sure what the fix was but this issue is resolved now. To sum it up, it's important to make sure the CSV data lines up with Jira fields, including the date format. I think the validation caused other errors making the import unsuccessful. Also important as @Akhand Pratap Singh mentioned is to make sure your work items support Time Tracking.
Hi @Christian ,
Good day, welcome to Atlassian Community
Are you using this import functionality from Advanced issue search (Import issues from CSV) or through admin panel (System > External System Import)
If using it via Advanced issue search, can you please confirm if original estimate field is available in create screen, if not try adding the original estimate in the create screen and test again.
I tried this through Filters and then 'Import issues from CSV' from the ... menu.
And looking at this more closely, I believe I ended up in System > External System Import. I have not tried Advanced issue search yet.
@Christian ,
Then Solution would be if trying via Filters (as per the screen shot, you seem to be following that) try adding original estimates field in the create issue screen first
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.