Hi,
As per the user requirement , I have set the order of transition from 0 to 8 accordingly.
For example On Hold set as 0. In Design as 1 .Please let me know if this correct sequence.
Regards,Suma
Hi ibm.kustagi@mercedes-benz.comwelcome to the Community! Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration where you set the obsbar-sequence property?It is important that you define an opsbar-sequence value for all of them otherwise the sorting will be:
(Source: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70702)On your example, I would set the following values for the opsbar-sequence (using steps ot 10 allows more flexibility, when you want to move a transition between two others):
I hope this helps.GreetingsPhilipp
old workflow
Hi Philipp,
Please find the snapshot.
Hi,thank you for the screenshot. It looks like you've added the opsbar-sequence property in the Status / Step, but you need to set it as property in the transitions going out of the status for which you want to set the order.Once this is done, the order should be applied properly.GreetingsPhilipp
Thank you for the quick assistance, able to achieve it now ..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.