I have PDF files that I want to transfer to Confluence the content inside is there a way?
A complete guess ---use Adobe to convert or pull the data out you want. Use confluence REST APIs to insert. Good luck!
Hi @Gal Berdugo
It depends on how many PDF files you have and how they're structured.
Also, not all PDFs are created equal - sometimes, I get a great result from copy/pasting content of a PDF and minimum formatting is needed. Sometmes it's attrocious.
PDFs are meant as the final form of a document. They are not for editing/ conversion or importing I'm afraid.Better to work with the original sources.
If you find a decent solution to convert your PDFs to Word you could import the Word documents to Confluence.Import external documents | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.