Hello,
Our company has a use-case where we need the ability for a ghost-writer to author a page or blog and then publish it as a different Confluence User (e.g. Executive communications).
We used to use a ghost-writing plugin in Data Center, but I've been unable to find an alternative for Cloud.
I ran some tests of the "change owner" feature in Cloud, but the limitation is that we can only "change owner" on a Page - not on a Blog. Our biggest use case for ghost writing is going to be for Exec Blog content so we need the ability to "change owner" or ghost write on Blogs. I also tried the option to create a page, then do "change owner" on the page, then update the page and use the "Publish as Blog" feature, but when I do that it reverts the owner back to me..
Does anyone have a workaround or suggestion for how to ghost-write Blogs in Confluence Cloud?