I just want to hide this link to the embedded pdf on the page. i've attached a screenshot of the issue and circled what I would like to hide. I just want the title and the infographic that is embedded visible.
@Grayden Donald Welcome to the community.
From your screenshot, it looks like your circled item is outside of the PDF macro (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-pdf-macro/).
It looks like you have a link to the file attachment, followed by the embedded PDF. What happens if you just click on the link and delete it?
Thanks Barbara! I appreciate it. When I delete the link, the pdf Macro gets an error and stops displaying the infographic. Any ideas? Thank you for your assistance!
If you go to the Attachments view for the page, is the file attached to the page? Removing the link (of the file if you had dragged it to that location on the page) from the page shouldn't remove it from the page attachments.
If it's not there, see this page for how to upload it: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/upload-a-file/
In case it's some weird browser/cache issue, you might try editing the PDF macro you have on the page to reselect the parameters or just insert a blank paragraph and put a new PDF macro in to see if that works. You can always keep the one that works and delete the other.
Thanks Barbara! I've got it sorted out now. Just had to refresh and re-upload the pdf for it to accept it as an attachment. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.