We have been using the hub feature for a little while now and a few days ago the header banner image has disappeared along with the main page title. There is not option I can find to edit it or bring it back.
Another thing it now does is opens onto a separate page tab without a main navigation bar across the top. When clicking onto the hub it becomes an added pain trying to navigate back to what seems to be the main confluence pages. Ironic as the hub is supposed to be that main easy navigation page?
I read that there can be interference from extensions in the browsers so I turned them off. I also cleared cookies and browser cache to no avail.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
ANSWER: Discovered that all these issues are really a part of a new update to the hub feature, can see it here:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-articles/Company-Hub-Navigation-Changes-Coming-Soon/ba-p/2980379