Dear community,
I am currently looking any closer into the JIRA cloud reports for a Kanban Board.
I have 2 questions:
"Solution time" report
Question 1:
Is there any way to configure this report?
For example configuring when to start the evaluation? In our case the customer is able to create tickets and I would love to configure the measurement according to the statuses.
This means no measurement start before we move the ticket into a status where we actually start working on it.
or
whenever we are waiting for answers from the customer and move the ticket back to the status "Backlog" I would like the counting to stop.
It is important for us to measure the REAL time we have been working on a tasks/stories.
Question 2:
Is there a report that tracks the reaction time. The customer, in our case, creates a ticket and I would like to measure how much time has passed until we moved the ticket to the next status and actually started working on it.
Couldn´t find anything like this so far.
Thank you a lot for your help