Hi Team,
I have a big problem. I realized that I cannot access to my old projects in Jira.
Everything has disappeared.
Here is the link of the workspace:
https://mazeou-design-software.atlassian.net
Is there any issues ? Did your removed all my projects workspace ? If yes, how can I retrieve everything ?
It's urgent.
Thanks
Hi @Ousmane Diagne
Welcome to the community.
How long have you not used the free tier instance?
In the policy of free tier instances the following is included in the policy.
"Inactive Free products will be deactivatedIf all the Jira Cloud products on your site are on a Free plan, your Jira Cloud products will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity. If any Jira Cloud product on your site is on a paid plan, this doesn’t apply to that site."
Hi Ousmane, i hope can help you. You alredy validade the board filter?Cna you send a print if you open just your board filter?Maybe the error is only in the filter.
Hi,
Ok I see. Indeed, I stay more than 120 days without opening this specifix area. Any way to have it reactived exceptionnaly ? Otherwise I will loose many years of work and follow-up. Please…
Contact Atlassian Support
Use the billing section in the link provided, but if it most likely this has been removed and not retrievable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.