Hello, everyone. How can I delete a team even if I'm not a member or creator?I've read about selecting the menu icon ... next to Add people. But this icon ... doesn't work for me.
Do I need to adjust any settings?Thanks
Hello @Andre de Castro
Is it a Team linked to a user group (a Managed Team) or a Team just created through the Cloud application?
If it is not a Managed Team then members of the Team and Organization Admins can delete the team, as per the documentation.
https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/start-an-atlassian-team/#Who-can-manage-and-change-the-team
If it is a Managed Team, then only Organization Admins can delete it.
If you are only a Product Admin (as per your post tags) you will not have enough permission to delete the Team.
hello,
Welcome to the community
Please find details below when you delete the team what all would be impacted
- https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/delete-a-team/
Thank You,
Prachi
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.