Hello Atlassian team, I downgraded my subscription to the Free plan, removed all additional users (now under 10), and made sure that there are no paid apps installed. However, I still see a message asking to “Activate subscription”, even though I only want to stay on the Free plan. Could you please help restore my site and confirm it is fully on the Free plan?
My site (oskenbai-aibike09.atlassian.net) previously had a trial subscription to Jira Software.
Now I want to switch to the Free plan (under 10 users), but I only see a “Reactivate” button — it doesn’t allow me to choose Free.
Can you please help me restore Jira Software on the Free plan?
Support Entitlement Number: E-42R-P8C-CXD-J8K
I downgraded my site to the Free plan and deactivated all paid products. Now all products are marked as “Deactivated”, and I have less than 10 users.
However, the site is still marked as “Suspended” and asks to “Activate subscription”, even though there’s no active billing.
Thank you in advance!
@atlassiansupport