Hello all,
I am setting up a JSM project on the free plan. I have added a support user to whom I have granted Agent permission. I want to use this user as the agent that will respond to any requests coming from my app users as opposed to have my personal user (admin) with my name on the notifications.
The problem is that, once I log in with this user, I cannot access the JSM project but, when I look at the permissions, as far as I can say, all the necessary permissions a granted:

I'm not sure what is missing, but when I log in with this user, I don't see my "Work Requests" JSM project...

Even though, when I look at the project users, the support user is there:

I am at a loss. I have been wrestling with this one for 2 days now... Hope this group can shed some light on this matter and help me understand what is it that I am missing.
Thank you,
Vander