Hi all,
I have a very specific one.
*My company uses the basic license*
I'm trying to create an automation in Jira to follow the following conditions.
I have 5 custom fields I have already created + 1 custom field that will need to be a calculation of the 5.
5 fields:
- Frequency
- Impact
- Severity
- Reproducibility
- Effort
Calculated Field:
I want the automation to trigger once Effort is updated or entered for the first time.
This field will always be the last one to be updated, which is why I don't want the other fields to trigger the automation.
This is the weighting I need to use for the calculation.
{{#=}}({{Severity}}*5) + ({{Impact}}*3) + ({{Frequency}}*2) + ({{Reproducibility}}*1) - ({{Effort}}*1){{/}}
If any of the 5 fields are left blank or marked as zero, the 'Score' field should be left blank. This should also take affect if any of the fields are changed later.
I also need to Score to update by using the weighting formula anytime any of the 5 fields' values change.