Hi there,
I have a set of recurrent tasks that I want to get assigned in a round robin way to three members in my team every time this recurrent task is created automatically at the beginning of the month.
therefore I want to create a rule that
1. creates a task called "drive X meeting" every first monday of the month
2. then assigns a person in the list of three people in a round robin manner each month
3. and adds this task to an epic we have called "recurrent tasks Q2".
I've created the following rule but I keep getting problems:
When: every 1 monday of the month
Then: create new issue in Project X, Issue Type Task
And: assign issue to people from a list in round robin - I provide the list
And: edit issue field "epic link" to Epic X
the result I get is that at step "and assign issue to people from a list" is an error message saying "This component may be incompatible: issue
PS: I changed to scheduled every 5 mins to test the rule, I would change it back to monthly once it works.
What can I correct so this works?
thanks!