Hi all,
since v1 endpoints will be deprecated shortly, I have migrated everything I could to v2. The problem is that there are still some gaps between the two versions that I'm unable to fill, specifically how to list blog posts in "draft" status, and how to handle anonymous access.
Regarding blog posts, the documentation here explicitly states that the "draft" status is not supported, and the endpoint actually returns an error if "draft" is used as filter. I wonder how it is possible to collect data of blog posts that are saved as drafts. I have a few in my space and couldn't find any way to fetch them via API.
Regarding anonymous users, while the space permissions returned by the v1 endpoint contained flags like "anonymousAccess" and "unlicensedAccess", no reference to anonymous users is present in the v2 response. How can I then identify a permission given to an anonymous or unlicensed user?
Any help would be greatly appreciated