Hello - I am my company's Jira org admin. I am testing out some of the team managed project templates and need help with permissions.
Use case: Team managed project for employee reviews, I would like any user to be able to create an issue in the project via forms, but not able to view any of the issues to keep it confidential.
Our organization is currently set to allow any logged in user to browse all projects, and i'd like to leave that mostly in place, locking down only certain projects. When I set up the permissions in the team managed project, I've created a new role that is only allowing issue creation, and applied it to our all user group, but others are still able to see the project issues. I am not seeing anything is the sites project permission settings where I can adjust team-managed projects or apply a scheme to team managed. 