Hello Mr/Mrs.
Would you be able to help me? I had an issue. I forgot I was clicking trial standard subs. Today, my team cannot access Jira because my Jira account is already suspended. How can I fix that? Can I return my subs from the standard plan to a free plan?
Hello @Toko Bintang
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You will have to reactivate your Jira subscription. Then you should be able to downgrade it to the Free plan if you have 10 or fewer licensed users. Refer to this for information on reactivating.
https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/reactivate-a-subscription/
You need to reactivate it soon or your data will be deleted.
Do not cancel your subscriptions. Canceling subscriptions will ultimately remove all of your ata.
Hi Toko,
Welcome to community
As we see from the screenhsot the jira product is suspended.
This seems related to billing and should be handled by the billing team.
Please reach out to them here : https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/
They will activate jira and also guide you one keeping it free plan
Thank You,
Prachi
can i cancel the standard subs and back to the free plan? should i click cancel subs button to reactivate my jira account at the free tier? is that true? help me pls🙏🏻🥲
hallo, Mr.Trudy thank u so much for the answer☺️🙏
. just want to make sure I can reactivate my account even if my account is already suspended like this picture. and then I can downgrade the tier from standard to free plan, right?
i just confused cause my account is already suspend
hallo, Mr.Prachi thank u so much for the answer☺️🙏
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.