Non dev user here. I wish to understand how to find out how many attachment we have in Confluence and Jira please
You don’t need to be a developer to find this information, but depending on your permissions, you might need help from an admin. Here's how you can check:
1. Using the Space Tools (for each space):- Go to the space.- Click on Space Settings > Content Tools > Attachments- You'll see a list of all attachments in that space. You can count them manually or export the list if needed.2. Using the Search (Global):- Use the search bar with `type:attachment`.- This will list all attachments across spaces that you have access to.- It doesn't give you a total number directly, but you can scroll or export if using Confluence Cloud and browser tools.
I didn't find a really easy solution, but it would be something like this:
- Using JQL (Jira Query Language): You can search for issues with attachments using:csharpCopiarEditar`attachments is not EMPTY`This will return all issues that have at least one attachment.- Check total number of attachments per issue: Open any issue > go to the attachments section > hover or count them manually.
I hope it helps. Let me know if I can help you further
@Alec Spyrou use Attachment Manager by Easy Apps to see Confluence statistics.
Here are some of the data points you get with the app:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.