For context, I’ve been trying to rank issues on the Kanban board based on their due date and time. Since it's not possible to add time to the default due date field, I created a custom field using the Date Time Picker and set up a filter to order the board with:
project = AIO ORDER BY cf[10009] ASC.
However, I've run into a few challenges. On the timeline, Jira defaults to using the start date and due date, and when I move an issue, it doesn’t automatically adjust to reflect changes in my custom due date with time field.
Even with automation, I worry that if I try to synchronize the date field each time I move an issue, I’ll quickly exhaust my automation limit. Is there another way to rank issues based on my original intention to sort by due date with a time option, or a workaround to help with this?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Yifan